Lowered look & great handling with a decent ride at a great price - all in a pre-assembled kit too easy! Pedders SportsRyder EziFit Spring and Strut Kit Part No. 803048 is the ideal alternative to buying separate components or coil overs when wanting to lower your Subaru / Toyota.
These components replace the original items. No other modifications to the vehicle are necessary. After fitting we strongly recommend a wheel alignment is carried out for optimum performance of your vehicle. This kit is focused on handling and looks. The ride will noticeably firmer than the standard suspension.
- Supplied as a MATCHED SET of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders SportsRyder gas struts, Pedders SportsRyder lowered coil springs, bump stops, boot kits and strut mounts.
- Includes offset rubber top mounts for increased castor and camber. Top mount bearing is angled to avoid stiction" issues
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
- Individually shock dyno tested as a complete suspension system mated to your existing O.E. hardware for quality assurance & performance..
- The Pedders EziFit 803048 kit will lower your car approximately 25mm.
- Pedders SportsRyder gas struts in the EziFit kit are made from heavy duty twin-tube gas construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for long term durability.
- The complete kit is a system designed and valved to work together.
- Also an easy & low cost way to convert from coil overs.
- Subaru BRZ 2012-onward Z1 2.0lt 4cyl ULP
- Toyota GT86 2012-onward ZN6 2.0lt 4cyl ULP
Vehicle Height Information:
- Front: 25mm lower
- Rear: 25mm lower
- Notes: Heights should be measured as shown in the secondary picture.
- BRZ (Z10)
GT86 ZN6 2012-2016
Pedders Suspension & Brakes was founded in 1950 by Roy Pedders in Melbourne, Australia. For over 70 years we have operated as a 100% Australian and family owned business, specialising in the design, manufacture, distribution and installation of aftermarket automotive parts. We currently have over 120 outlets across Australia, including stores and authorised dealerships, and our international distribution network covers Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. We also support and service other brands in Australia and around the world through private labels and partnerships with fleet, mining and defence customers.