ACL Race main bearings set for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V VI VII VII IX 2.0 Turbo 4G63T.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII, VIII, IX 2.0 Turbo 4G63T
- Mitsubishi Express, Galant, Nimbus, Starwagon 4G63/G63B
- Mitsubishi Galant 4G63
- Mitsubishi Galant, Lancer CE Evolution, RVR 4G63T
- Mitsubishi Express, Galant, Nimbus, Starwagon 4G64/G64B SOHC
- Mitsubishi Express, Magna, Nimbus, Outlander, Triton 4G64-S4
- Mitsubishi Grandis, Lancer, Outlander, Great Wall V240, X240 4G69
- Half type: Identical halves
- Note: For use with 5M1219 set.
- Lancer EVO 4/5/6
Lancer EVO 7/8/9
- Reference OE
- Replacement reference
ACL has a proud and rich history with motorsports - it's in our DNA!
There is no better testing ground than a racetrack, regardless of its configuration. In the heat of competition, proven technology always makes its presence known.
Today's ACL RACE Series performance engine pan range has a strong motorsport pedigree and traces its roots back to the 1960s, when engine bearings were produced for Brabham's world-conquering Formula 1.
Further experience in the Australian Supercars Championship and many other races has resulted in the current ACL RACE Series technology
The unique combination of design, metallurgy, engineering and precision quality control delivers what engine builders have come to expect from a performance engine pan.
Whatever your application, we have a solution for you - if you're looking for the best - demand the best.
According to the manufacturer's requirement, return will not be accepted for a refund when the shrink wrap is broken.
You might also like
ACL Race main bearings set with Calico CT-1 coating for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V VI VII VII IX 2.0 Turbo 4G63T.
ACL Race main bearings set for Mitsubishi Colt Outlander Lancer 4D65 4G61 4G63.