Xtreme Performance Clutch is a line of performance transmission products from acclaimed Australian manufacturer Australian Clutch Services (ACS).
It offers organic, ceramic, paddle and multi-disc clutches.
- Torque (Nm): 564
- Clamp Load: 830KG
- Cushioned Ceramic Friction Disc
- Flywheel Step: -2mm
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 230
- Clutch Disc Spline Count: 24
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 25,3
- Recommended for: Track - Stage 2
- Design: Single Plate
- SUBARU BRZ 2012.06- 2.0 (ZC6) FA20D, FA20C 1998 Petrol 147 kW 200 KM (2012.06 -)
- TOYOTA GT 86 coupe 2012.03- 2.0 (ZN6AC_. ZN6BC_) FA20, FA20D, 4U-GSE 1998 Petrol 147 kW 200 KM (2012.03 -)
- TOYOTA GT 86 coupe 2016.08- 2.0 (ZN6EY_) FA20D, 4U-GSE 1998 Petrol 152 kW 207 K
- BRZ (Z10)
GT86 ZN6 2012-2016
Xtreme Clutch currently has more than 2,200 performance clutch kits in the Xtreme Series, and also offers a wide selection of single and multi-plate racing clutches for street, drift, racing, rally and high-powered drag cars.
Over the past 20 years, ACS has developed clutch systems and components for street cars and various motorsport applications.
The Xtreme Performance clutch range has been developed by searching for the best products for each unique application.
You might also like
Xtreme Performance 370Nm 830kg clutch kit with a diameter of 230mm.
Lightweight Chromoly flywheel 6.35kg