- On sale!
ClutchPro is known throughout Australia as a supplier of the highest quality OE clutch kits, clutch components, systems, and accessories.
ClutchPro is a line of OE Replacement transmission products from the acclaimed Australian manufacturer Australian Clutch Services (ACS).
The conversion kit includes the following NEW components:
- single mass flywheel
- flywheel mounting bolts
- flywheel bearing
- Subaru OEM clutch paw
- organic clutch kit, i.e. pressure plate, clutch disc, thrust bearing and side bearing retainers 2 pcs.
- screws for mounting the pressure plate to the flywheel
- centering pin, to facilitate the correct centering of the clutch disc in relation to the flywheel and pressure plate
- Flywheel Step: 0
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 225
- Clutch Disc Spline Count: 24
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 25,3
- Recommended for: Street - OE Replacement
- Design: Single Plate
- SUBARU LEGACY IV 2003.09-2009.04 2.5 AWD (BL9) EJ25 2457 Petrol 121 kW 165 KM (2003.09 - 2009.04)
- SUBARU LEGACY IV 2005.06-2009.04 2.0 AWD (BL5) EJ204 1994 Petrol 121 kW 165 KM (2005.06 - 2009.04)
- SUBARU LEGACY IV Wagon 2003.09-2009.04 2.5 AWD (BP9) EJ25 2457 Petrol 121 kW 165 KM (2003.09 - 2009.04)
- SUBARU LEGACY IV Wagon 2005.06-2009.04 2.0 AWD (BP5) EJ204 1994 Petrol 121 kW 165 KM (2005.06 - 2009.04)
- SUBARU OUTBACK 2003.11-2009.09 2.5 AWD (BP9) EJ25D 2457 Petrol 121 kW 165 KM (2003.11 - 2009.09)
- Legacy/Outback B12 (BE/BH) 1998-2003
Legacy/Outback B13 (BL/BP) 2003-2009
Legacy/Outback B14 (BM/BR) 2010-2014
The ClutchPro range covers passenger car clutch components and systems with over 1600 new clutch kits in its standard replacement range. The ClutchPro program also consists of accessories including Clutch Slave and Clutch Master Cylinders, Internal Hydraulic Slave Cylinders, Spigot Bearings / Bushes, Clutch Aligning Tools, Clutch Forks, Spline Grease, Pivot Balls, Bolts and Fasteners.
The ClutchPro range has been developed to meet the growing demand for new clutch kits here in Australia and World-wide.