- On sale!
Pedders Coil Springs are Pedders premium range of Coil Springs for multiple applications. Built to ISO 9001 standards with tolerance of only +/-2mm at loaded height. Pedders Coil Springs are simply unrivaled in terms of handling, vehicle appearance and performance. Coil Spring design and manufacturing is a craft which requires strict adherence to a demanding series of procedures, all of which are critical to the performance of the final product.
The spring rate, or stiffness, must be matched to the weight of the vehicle resting on it and the weight of the other suspension components and the wheel. Spring rate also controls roll stiffness, or body roll. By reducing the amount of body roll, we reduce the amount of wheel camber change. Large camber change can drastically reduce the tyre’s contact with the road surface, severely limiting the handling potential during cornering.
The handling of most vehicles is substantially improved by increasing the original spring rate to an optimum rate which maximises tyre adhesion and reduces body roll for better handling. Increasing the spring rate beyond the optimum rate detracts from the handling potential as the tyres begin to skip over bumps, reducing grip and safety.
- Fine tuned spring rates for precision handling and ride control
- Manufactured from high grade steel.
- Lowered appeal – Unbelievable feel
- 100% Quality inspected.
- Loaded height and rate tested
- High performance, heavy duty upgrade replacement coil springs
- Specifically designed for long life performance and sports driving
- Built to ISO 9001 standards
- Powder coated
- Subaru Impreza 2002-2007 GD Sedan
- Subaru Impreza 2002-2007 GD WRX Sedan
Vehicle Height Information:
- Front: 580mm with 17-inch wheels
- Rear: 590mm with 17-inch wheels.
- Notes: Height should be measured as shown in the support photo.
- Impreza G11 (GD/GG) 2000-2008
Pedders Suspension & Brakes was founded in 1950 by Roy Pedders in Melbourne, Australia. For over 70 years we have operated as a 100% Australian and family owned business, specialising in the design, manufacture, distribution and installation of aftermarket automotive parts. We currently have over 120 outlets across Australia, including stores and authorised dealerships, and our international distribution network covers Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. We also support and service other brands in Australia and around the world through private labels and partnerships with fleet, mining and defence customers.
Lowering Spring Kit Pedders Sportsryder for Subaru Impreza WRX 2002-2007
Lowering spring kit - car height front/rear 580mm/590mm.