ACL Duraglide main bearings set for Subaru EJ20 EJ25 series engines manufactured after 1998 (thrust position #5, thrust bearing width 23mm).
ACL RACE is a series of reinforced, tri-metal engine bearings for your engine.
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Engine Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications.
- Forester S10 1997-2002 2.0 SOHC 2.5 SOHC 2.0 Turbo
- Forester S11 2002-2008 2.0 EJ201 SOHC 2.0 EJ204 DOHC 2.5 SOHC EJ25 2.0 XT Turbo EJ205 2.5 XT Turbo EJ255
- Forester S12 2008-2013 2.0 DOHC EJ204 2.5 SOHC EJ25 2.5 Turbo EJ255
- Impreza G10 (GC/GF) 1992-2000 2.0 Turbo GT EJ20G/205 1.6 SOHC EJ16 2.0 SOHC EJ20E 2.5 RS EJ251
- Impreza G11 (GD/GG) 2000-2008 1.5 DOHC EJ15 1.6 SOHC EJ16 2.0 SOHC EJ201 2.0R DOHC EJ204 2.5 SOHC EJ251/253 2.0 Turbo WRX EJ205 2.0 Turbo STI EJ207 2.5 Turbo WRX EJ255 2.5 Turbo STI EJ257
- Impreza G12 (GH/GR) 2008-2013 1.5 DOHC EJ15 2.0 DOHC EJ204 2.5 SOHC EJ253 2.5 Turbo WRX EJ255 2.5 Turbo STI EJ257
- WRX / WRX STI V10 2014- WRX STI 2.5 EJ257
- Legacy/Outback B12 (BE/BH) 1998-2003 2.0 SOHC EJ201 2.5 SOHC EJ251
- Legacy/Outback B13 (BL/BP) 2003-2009 2.0 SOHC EJ202 2.5 SOHC EJ253 2.0 DOHC EJ204 2.5 Turbo EJ259
- Legacy/Outback B14 (BM/BR) 2010-2014 2.5 SOHC EJ25 2.5 Turbo EJ25
- Tunnel std [mm]: 64.000 / 64.020
- Shaft std [mm]: 59.984/ 60.000
- Max. Wall at Crown [mm]: 2.005
- Max. overall Length [mm]: 19
- Half type: Identical halves
- Note: For engines with thrust in #5 position. Overwidth flanges for undersizes: Std=Std, .25=Std+.10mm, .50=Std+.18mm, .75 = Std+.26mm.
- Forester S10 (SF) 1997-2002
Forester S11 (SG) 2002-2008
Forester S12 (SH) 2008-2013
Impreza G10 (GC/GF) 1992-2000
Impreza G11 (GD/GG) 2000-2008
Impreza G12 (GH/GR) 2008-2013
Legacy/Outback B12 (BE/BH) 1998-2003
Legacy/Outback B13 (BL/BP) 2003-2009
Legacy/Outback B14 (BM/BR) 2010-2014
WRX / WRX STI V10 (VA) 2014-
- Replacement reference
ACL has a proud and rich history with motorsports - it's in our DNA!
There is no better testing ground than a racetrack, regardless of its configuration. In the heat of competition, proven technology always makes its presence known.
Today's ACL RACE Series performance engine pan range has a strong motorsport pedigree and traces its roots back to the 1960s, when engine bearings were produced for the world-conquering Brabham Formula 1.
Further experience in the Australian Supercars Championship and many other races has resulted in the current ACL RACE Series technology
The unique combination of design, metallurgy, engineering and precision quality control delivers what engine builders have come to expect from a performance engine pan.
Whatever your application, we have a solution for you - if you're looking for the best - demand the best.
According to the manufacturer's requirement, return will not be accepted for a refund when the shrink wrap is broken.
You might also like
ACL Race main bearings set with Calico CT-1 coating for Subaru EJ20 EJ25 series engines manufactured after 1998 (thrust position #5, thrust bearing 23mm).
ACL Race connecting rod bearings set for Subaru EJ20 EJ25 series engines.
ACL Duraglide connecting rod bearings set for Subaru EJ20 EJ25 series engines.
ACL Race Pleuellagersatz mit Calico CT-1 Beschichtung für Subaru Motoren der Serien EJ20 und EJ25.